I’ve been thinking a lot about success as the year comes to an end.
Did I succeed with my business last year? What do I want to build on in the coming year? What do I want to change, eliminate and add?
But above all, what can I celebrate and what does success mean to me?
We spend so much time planning for the next year that we sometimes forget to celebrate what we’ve already achieved.
And let’s face it. We’re our own harshest critics and we often focus on what we didn’t do vs. what we’ve done.
And as you celebrate, think about your own personal definition of success.
I would love for you to share and celebrate your success with us! Just leave a comment below.
And I’ll be happy to get the ball rolling.
Here’s what I’m celebrating this year:
- To me the greatest sign of success is the quality of people I attract to me. I’m so incredibly grateful that I’ve attracted such smart, focused, supportive and kind entrepreneurs who have asked me to help them build their business. I learn so much from my clients, which is amazing. And I’m especially grateful that they are there to support one another and grow together.
- Another sign of success is the quality of my programs. I’m super excited that so many people have found great success with my signature program, Package Your Passion With Ease, and that I’ve been able to turn that into an evergreen program so people can join at any time. And I’m celebrating nearly 2 years with my membership program, TALI, and many of the initial members are still with me, which is a great honor.
- Another great sign of success for me is how much leverage I build in my business. It feels wonderful to know that I’ve earned more income and am working less hard. So I can have more quality time with my family and friends.
- I’m celebrating the fact that I’ve stepped up to invest even more deeply in my business. I’m working with 2 amazing mentors and have invested in a branding/website expert to help me redo my website. I can’t wait!
- And on a personal level, this year marked my 15 year wedding anniversary (although we eloped, so I guess it’s called a marriage anniversary?), as well as the continued blossoming of my sweet boys into young men. I’m celebrating that as my oldest son approaches teenage years, he’s still able to communicate openly with us, and my younger son’s soul continue to shine with such an incredible spirit.
I’m not always the best at tooting my own horn out loud and I have to say that it felt pretty amazing to share that with you!
Now it’s your turn. What successes do you want to celebrate. Remember, this is YOUR definition of success. No one is judging or qualifying you.
I firmly believe that we’re all in this journey of entrepreneurship together. So please leave a comment below and let us celebrate with you. Thanks and a very happy New Year!
love and hugs
“Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” ~~ Zig Ziglar